We all love our baseball caps and here at Amour we’re passionate about ensuring that our baseball caps help you stylishly stand-out from the crowd every time. If you love our suede caps as much as we do, then keeping it in tip-top shape is a must. Have you ever thought about the right way to wash a baseball cap? We have and we want to share with you our methods on keeping your baseball cap squeaky clean, ready for any adventure.
How To Clean a Baseball Cap – The Quick Way
Here’s how to wash a baseball cap the easy way, if it’s just in need of a quick refresh:
- Fill a sink or basin with luke-warm to warm water and add a couple of drops of mild laundry detergent or liquid
- Allow the baseball cap to soak in the water for 10-15 minutes
- Agitate the baseball cap in the water with clean hands for 1 minute
- Rinse the baseball cap thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a towel
- Allow the cap to reshape and fully dry by placing it the correct side up on a flat surface
How To Clean a Baseball Cap – Deep Clean
- Fill a sink or basin with warm water and add mild laundry detergent or liquid
- Target specific stains by scrubbing with a clean cloth or toothbrush dipped in the water
- Allow the baseball cap to soak in the water for 1 hour
- Go over any specific outstanding stains with the cloth or toothbrush once again
- Rinse the baseball cap thoroughly with warm water and pat it dry with a towel or dry clean cloth
- Allow the baseball cap to reshape and fully dry by placing it the correct side up on a flat surface
Can You Wash a Baseball Cap In The Washing Machine?
It is possible to clean a baseball cap in the washing machine, however, we would recommend hand-washing to ensure that the shape and material of the baseball cap is protected. If you do choose to so, ensure that the hand-wash setting is enabled on your washing machine and ensure only a small amount of mild laundry detergent or liquid is used.
So there you have it, 2 methods on how to keep your Amour Suede baseball cap looking fresh and clean, whether you have 20 minutes or an hour spare, you can always look your best. Why not check out our amazing collection, in an array of colours such as grey, khaki and black baseball caps.